Isaul Verdin, Esq.
Dallas Immigration Lawyer, Board Certified
Isaul Verdin, VERDIN Founder, Managing Attorney
Mr. Isaul VERDIN is a Texas Board Certified Immigration Lawyer with over 21 years of federal trial experience.
He established VERDIN as a specialist boutique immigration law firm; serving the needs of immigrants nationwide.
Mr. VERDIN has testified as an expert in federal criminal cases, as well as testified in state bar grievance cases.
He served as a Captain in the U.S. Army and received the Meritorious Service Medal. And he has served as a Special Assistant United States Attorney prosecuting federal criminal cases.
Board Certified Immigration Lawyer,
Texas Board of Legal Specialization
“As a Board Certified, Immigration Lawyer (Texas Board of Legal Specialization) with over 20 years of experience, my passion is immigration law. As a son of Mexican immigrants, my mission is to help as many immigrants as possible to realize the American Dream.
I focus my practice on defending immigrants in complex removal proceedings, as well as helping immigrant entrepreneurs establish companies in the U.S. and obtaining E and L visas. In addition, my firm will fight in any Immigration Court located throughout the United States to ensure the best possible solution for our clients that face the threat of deportation.”
Representative Legal Matters
- Represented a French-based private company in its expansion into the US to establish a luxury fashion business and to acquire an E2 visa for its principal and essential workers.
- Represented a Mexican-based private company in its expansion into the US to acquire multiple real estate holdings, to implement a retail strategy, and to obtain E2 visas for the principal and several key executives.
- Represented a Colombian-based private industrial company in its global expansion into the US to establish a new business division in HVAC systems and acquired E2 visas for its principals and key executives.
- Represented a Pakistani-based private technology company to establish a new business division in the US in software and mobile application development, and to acquire E2 visas for its founders.
- Represented a Canadian-based private real estate company in its merger with an American company to expand its holdings in the US, and acquired E2 visas for its principals.
- Represented a Mexican-based private human resources company that services US based clients to obtain an E1 visa by highlighting its cross border business with the US.
- Represented a client under investigation by the FBI to negotiate successful terms.
- Represented clients in immigration courts applying 212c waivers, cancellation of removal, and readjustment strategies.
State Bar of Texas (1999)
United States District Court, Eastern District of Texas
United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
Loyola Law School, Los Angeles (J.D.) (1999)
Pepperdine University, Malibu (B.A.) (1996)
Selected by for inclusion in the 27th Edition of The Best Lawyers in America© for 2021
AVVO Clients Choice Award 2012-2020
Isaul Verdin Earns 2019 AVVO Client’s Choice Award 8th Consecutive Year
AVVO Top Attorney and Client’s Choice Award 2018
D Magazine Award for Dallas Best Lawyers 2017
D Magazine Award for Dallas Best Lawyers 2015
Board Certified, Immigration Law – Texas Board of Legal Specialization
Texas Super Lawyers – Rising Stars 2012 Edition
Meritorious Service Medal, Unites States Army
American Jurisprudence Award in International Law, Loyola Law School
AVVO Client’s Choice Awards