Where is Johnson County Detention Center?
1800 Ridgemar Drive
Cleburne, TX 76031
See: Google Maps
Johnson County Detention Center Website: Johnson County Law Enforcement Center ICE
How can I get information about a detainee in Johnson County Detention Center?
If you need information about a detainee housed in Johnson County Detention Center:
You can call: (817) 645-2918 – 24 hours a day
Facility Main Telephone Line: (817) 556-6000
Field Office Main Telephone Line: (214) 424-7800
When you call have the detainee’s following information ready:
– First, last and hyphenated name (hyphenated name example: Henry John-Smith)
– Any aliases (false or assumed identity) he or she may use
– Date of Birth
– Country of Birth
How can I get in touch with a detainee in Johnson County D.C.?
To get in touch with a detainee:
You can call: (817) 645-2918
(Unfortunately, you will not be transferred directly to the detainee)
If you need information, or needing to leave an urgent message about a detainee that is housed at the facility, you may call (817) 645-2918, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. When leaving an urgent message for a detainee you will need the detainee’s full name, alien registration number and your name and telephone number where you can be reached. The detainee will be given your message. For urgent messages after normal business hours, weekends, and holidays you will need to call (817) 556-6000.
You will need:
– Detainee’s full name
– Detainee’s Alien Registration Number
– Telephone number where you can be reached
It’s also suggested you indicate the hours in which detainee can contact you. The detainee will be given your message.
– You will need to deposit money into detainee’s account in order for him or her to make calls.
How can I deposit money into a detainee’s account in Johnson County D.C.?
– Make money order to detainee
– Money order must include detainee’s full name and Alien Registration Number
– Mail money order to Johnson County Detention Center
* Remember to include detainee’s full name and Alien # , plus your name and address.
OR Prepaid Telephonic Account
This account works like a prepaid card. Every time the detainee calls the number registered with this account, the account is credited.
You can call: 1 800- 483- 8314
If you have any questions about this process, call Johnson County Detention Center: (817) 645-2918
What are Johnson County D.C. visitation hours?
Visitation Hours Saturday and Sunday Only:
|ICE Level Medium High & High Detainees||8:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.|
|ICE Level Low & Medium Low Detainees||8:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.|
|ICE Restricted Housing Unit Detainees||8:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.|
- Weekday visitation is available Monday through Friday between 8:00 am and 4:30 pm only by submitting a request to the Warden. Although we make every attempt to accommodate such visits they are subject to availability of the Visitation Room and the security requirements of the facility.
- Detainees are allotted 20 minutes for visitation. More time may be authorized by the Assistant Warden for family members traveling significant distances dependent upon the number of visitors and staff availability. A maximum of two adults and three children may visit at any one time. This regulation will be interpreted flexibly and is subject to exceptions.
- To ensure adequate time to process visitors through security, all visitors must arrive 45 minutes prior to the scheduled visit time.
Adult visitors must present a valid, verifiable government-issued identification card to enter the facility.
Minors who are visiting the facility must be accompanied by an adult guardian (18 years or older). Minors must not be left unaccompanied in the waiting room, visiting room or any other area.
Visitors must present a valid verifiable government-issued identification card to enter the facility.