2018 Frisco, Plano Real Estate Opportunities: Excellent
VERDIN business and investor group provides help to clients wanting to establish and/or expand their operations in the United States.
According to the National Association of Realtors, in 2018 home sales are expected to increase 6 percent. The Dallas-Fort Worth area is the second hottest housing market in the U.S.
Frisco is booming now and is predicted to continue growing at a rapid pace for years. Frisco is the second fastest-growing city in the US – growing 6.2 percent between July 1, 2015 and July 1, 2016.
Ebook on Amazon.com; Kindle Edition
By Isaul VERDIN, Esq.
The U.S. permits real estate companies to utilize the E-2 visa strategy – but companies must carefully structure their models to achieve success. This guide provides foreign investors in the real estate industry the general components of U.S. E-2 immigration law.
Plano and Frisco Real Estate Booming
North Texas is projected to have the second-highest increase in home sales in the U.S. in 2018, according to a national housing forecast by Realtor.com.
The Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex is projected to have a 6.02 percent increase in the number of residential retail sales; and a 5.57 percent spike in the price of homes for sale.
Frisco is surrounded by miles of vacant land and is ideally situated to support rapid growth. Many who work in Plano and Dallas choose to live in Frisco. Attractive features are top level schools, abundant shopping and freeway systems connecting Frisco to other points in Dallas Fort Worth (including DFW Airport).
E2 Visas for Real Estate Businesses
Real estate related businesses are being approved for E2 visas. Traditionally, the U.S. government objected to real estate businesses because of the passive nature of real estate. It is important proceed carefully and research before claiming real estate as the E2 business investment.
If properly structured, the following real estate business models are classified as ‘active’. As a result, the following types of businesses would have eligibility for an E2 visa:
- Holding companies that acquire, refurbish, and divest real estate assets.
- Property management companies.
- Commercial land development.
- Construction companies that provide services to other investors.
With careful planning, foreign investors can structure business models to demonstrate that the investor is actively involved in developing and directing an active business enterprise.
E-2 Visa – Treaty Entrepreneurs
VERDIN Law is experienced in handling complex E-2 entrepreneur cases. We routinely deal with US Citizenship and Immigration Services, US embassies and consulates around the world to help our clients achieve their investor visas.
We develop strategies to effectively navigate the statutory and regulatory requirements. Equally important, we stay informed on changes related to policies and procedures affecting our client’s investor cases.
In addition, we assist E-2 designated businesses petition for foreign employees with special qualifications that are essential for the business.
Points to Know
- Plan to Succeed: The U.S. government wants to see that the foreign investor has planned for success. Accordingly, the investor should provide a detailed 5-year business plan – forecasting capacity to generate sufficient revenue to exceed minimal living standards.
- 5 Year Business Plan Assistance: VERDIN will assist in creating your 5 Year Business Plan. Call 214-741-1700 or 800-656-4232; or Contact VERDIN.
- Create US Job Opportunities: The foreign investor should provide evidence to show that the enterprise will create job opportunities in the U.S. By expanding jobs in the U.S. economy, the investor can increase his or her probabilities of obtaining the E2 visa.
- Provide Evidence for Income Generation: An E2 applicant is to provide evidence that the enterprise will generate significant income at a level that is above a standard living income for the total number of family members in the investor’s household.
- Provide Documentation for Source of E2 Visa Investment: If the enterprise has the capacity to generate significant income then the investor should provide such evidence. For example, if the enterprise has already generated high sales volume, then the investor should provide bank statements and Profit & Loss statements to support the declaration of high income.
To qualify for E-2 classification, the general requirements for a foreign entrepreneur are:
- You are a national of a country with which the United States maintains a treaty of commerce and navigation;
- You have invested, or are actively in the process of investing, a substantial amount of capital in a bona fide enterprise in the United States
- The capital invested must not be marginal;
- You are seeking to enter the United States solely to develop and direct the investment enterprise.
E2 Visa Business Opportunities
VERDIN’s business and investor group provides help to clients wanting to establish and/or expand their business operations in the United States. We have helped clients in multiple industries to include: international trade, real estate, restaurants and hospitality, technology, beauty and fashion, retail and services.
VERDIN represents clients in business planning and E visa matters involving real estate ventures, technology start-ups, business acquisitions, or new business formations. See E2 Investment Visa Potential Booming in Frisco TX Area.
Our team is especially focused on forming a strategic relationship with our clients to aid them to succeed in the early planning stages. Many of our clients retain us at early stage planning to maximize opportunities for success.
E2 Visa or Immigration Questions? Please Contact VERDIN Law
Isaul VERDIN has extensive experience advising multinational companies and entrepreneurs on complex US immigration matters involving investments.
Mr. VERDIN focuses on advising companies on structuring entities, acquisitions, and strategic expansion to satisfy US immigration E-1, E2, L1A, L1B, or EB-1 objectives in a variety of fields. These business opportunities include real estate, aviation, technology, manufacturing, retail, luxury goods, and professional services. Additionally, he litigates deportation defense matters throughout the US.
VERDIN boasts a combined 70 years of experience in immigration law. Since its inception, VERDIN has gained a reputation for prevailing in even the most complicated immigration matters.
“As a Board Certified, Immigration Lawyer (Texas Board of Legal Specialization) with over 17 years of experience, my passion is immigration law. We will listen to your concerns, answer all your questions, and expertly guide you through your immigration process.” ~ Isaul VERDIN, Founder and Managing Attorney
VERDIN business hours are from 8-5PM Monday through Friday.
Dallas Office Address & Hours of Operation:
900 Jackson St. Suite 535
Dallas, Texas 75202
Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Main Number: (214) 741-1700
We look forward to talking with you!